Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript file is prepared in Microsoft Word, 1.5 spaced with type of font is Arial 11 and A4 paper. All graphics and figures should be prepared in separate sheet using Excel program and included in the soft copy of manuscript
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines , which is found in About the Journal.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.