About the Journal
The Agribusiness Forum (Forum Agribisnis) is a scientific journal as a communication forum between researchers, academics, and policymakers and practitioners in agribusiness scope and other related scopes. Original writings contain empirical analysis or theoretical review and review of recent books. The Agribusiness Forum is managed by the master of science agribusiness in the Agribusiness Department, Faculty of Economics and Management, IPB University. The journal is published twice a year (March and September edition). Agribusiness Forum has been indexed in Science and Technology Index (SINTA 4) No. 30/E/KPT/2019.
Focus and Scope
The scope of the articles in this journal focuses on the study of agribusiness from a microeconomic and macroeconomic approach. The microeconomic approach includes business policy, marketing, and finances. The macroeconomic approach covering social and economic aspects of agriculture which is a system of comprehensive and integrated with policy governments, international economy, and capitalization of land resources, farmers, and communities.
Peer Review Process
The manuscripts for publication in Forum Agribisnis are judged by peer reviewers. The review process is conducted in a blind review. Chief Editor makes the final decision as to whether the paper is recommended for needs to be returned to the author for revision, acceptance, or rejection.
Chief Editor will evaluate submitted papers for suitability of further review process. The manuscripts will be evaluated by one peer reviewer selected by Chief Editor. The peer reviewers should examine the manuscript and return it with their recommendation to the Chief Editor, usually within 2 or 3 weeks.
Paper needing revision will be returned to the author, and the author must return the revised manuscript to the Chief Editor via OJS of Forum Agribisnis. Chief Editor will check whether the manuscript is revised as suggested by peer reviewers. Chief Editor could give a recommendation to the manuscript should return to authors, accept, or reject. After the acceptance process, the manuscript is forwarded to the technical editor to be layout. Chief Editor would send an acceptance letter announcing the publication issue attached with manuscript reprint to authors.
The revision manuscript to accommodate peer reviewer suggestions within 2-4 weeks; Manuscripts that exceed the revision deadline will be withdrawn. The authors may request an extension to Chief Editor before the revision expires. The time interval from the date the manuscript is submitted to the acceptance for publication varies, depending on the time required for review and revision.
Manuscripts are rejected usually for 3 general reasons: 1) The topic of a manuscript does not fit in the journal scope. 2) The substance of the manuscripts does not meet Jurnal Agribisnis Indonesia standards; the data may be incomplete; the methodology used is not appropriate; or there are no consistency among objectives, research design/method, evidence, and conclusion. 3) The manuscript is not written following Forum Agribisnis guidelines in instruction. The manuscripts may be rejected without the review process or the manuscripts could also be rejected in the review process if authors do not revise the manuscripts as suggested by reviewers.
Reprints of all manuscripts will be provided to the corresponding author. Authors submitting manuscripts should understand and agree that the copyright of manuscripts published is held by Forum Agribisnis. The statement to release the copyright to Forum Agribisnisis stated in “Form Pernyataan”. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce, to distribute, and to sell any part of the journal articles in all forms and media.
This journal is published twice a year (March and September Edition) by the Master Sciences of Agribusiness (MSA), Department of Agribusiness, Faculty of Economics and Management, Bogor Agricultural University.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
How To Register
- The author should register through the following address: http://journal.ipb.ac.id/index.php/fagb
- The author should fulfill the form On the Confirmation Register section, please give your selection as an author, reviewer, or both of them. After all the form was filled, click on "Register" to process the registration.
- Go to User Home and select your role as Author. Click on "Click here: to go to step one of the five-step submission process" in Active Submission.
- These are the five-step submission process:
- Step 1. Starting the Submission On the Journal Section, select the appropriate section of the journal, i.e. Articles. The author has to check-mark on the submission checklists. Please click on the "Save and Continue" button to go to the further step.
- Step 2. Entering the Submission's Metadata.
An author should enter metadata of all authors engaged in the writing process. The information of the manuscript title, abstract, and keywords must be filled in the textbox.
- Step 3. Uploading the Submission
The author should click Browse to find the manuscript file on the hard drive. Choose the file and click the Upload button. Once the submission is uploaded, click Save and Continue on the bottom of this page.
- Step 4. Uploading Supplementary Files
The supplementary file that should be uploaded is Form Pernyataan, consisting of Statement of Originality and Copyright Release Form. Therefore, click on the Browse button, choose the file, click on the Upload button, and click on Save and Continue.
- Step 5. Confirming the Submission
The author has to check that all documents are complete. To submit the manuscript to FORUM AGRIBISNIS, click the Finish Submission button. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email. The author will and will be able to view the submission's progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
Agribusiness Forum (Agribusiness Forum) accepts original manuscripts that have never been published and will not be published in other media to be published with the following conditions:
- The length of the manuscript does not exceed 10,000 words (min 10 pages 20 items) with a maximum number of tables and 15 pictures unless there is agreement from the editor.
- Paper size: A4, mirror margins, Margin: above 3 cm; bottom 3 cm; inside 3 cm; outside 2.5 cm.
- The title is written in Times New Roman, 14 points, bold, centered.
- The author's name is written in Times New Roman, 11 points, bold and centered. Author affiliations are written with Times New Roman 10 points, centered.
- Abstract and Keywords English and Indonesian one space, type font Times New Roman; 10 points in size. Keywords consist of 4-6 words in alphabetical order.
- Writing Numbers: thousands of numbers using a dot (.) Example Rp. 300,000 except for the year 2019, while the decimal number uses a comma (,) by writing two (2) decimal places. Example: 3.22 US $ 4.90 billion
- Pictures or illustrations are numbered and title. Title The image is placed under the picture or illustration and is written in type: Times New Roman 10 points, bold, title case, centered.
- The source of the citation is clearly stated under the title of the Image (if the image or illustration is the result of the citation) in the font: Times New Roman 9 points, title case, centered.
- The table is given a number and title. Table title is placed on top of the table and written with Times New Roman letters 10 points, bold, title case, flattened right and left.
- Sources are listed clearly below the table. If there is a table description, put it under the source with the typeface: Times New Roman 9 points, title case, left-aligned.
- Bibliography of each source must be referenced and arranged alphabetically by the author's name and year of publication.
Subcription And Manuscript Charge
IDR 75.000 per journal
IDR 400.000 per article
Bank account: BNI Cabang IPB Dramaga
Account No. : 0460694979
Please email scanned wire transfer slip to email@example.com or WhatsApp; 08977885250
Agribusiness Association of Indonesia (AAI)