Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has never been published and is not being submitted for publication in another journal
- The manuscript does not contain plagiarism material or activity.
- All authors have acknowledged, have read the entire contents of the manuscript, and have given their consent for publication.
- The manuscript material is in accordance with the scope of the journal.
- The results section has been separated from the discussion
- The writing of decimal numbers has referred to the provisions of the language used. Decimals in Indonesian use a comma (,), while decimals in English use a period (.).
- The manuscript does not only contain one (single) data set, but at least two or more data sets to support conclusions.
- Manuscripts can be written in Indonesian (with titles and abstracts in English) or in English.
- Authors are allowed to submit manuscripts for the first time with a free format or style of writing. Manuscripts are sent online using the OJS system. The editor will assess the suitability of the scope, research quality and feasibility of the data set, as well as originality and similarity (the editor will check with Turnitin). An initial decision will be made within 2-5 days of submission. A quicker initial decision will help authors if they are going to submit manuscripts to other journals.
- Manuscripts that have been approved for review, the author must submit the manuscript in accordance with the writing instructions or the format on the template provided. If there are general suggestions regarding the manuscript from the editor, it must be included in the manuscript that is sent back.
- For the review process, the author may propose 3 (three) prospective reviewers according to their fields, from different institutions or countries.
- Only manuscripts that fit the scope of the journal, meet the minimum similarity threshold (Turnitin check), and conform to the journal format will be further processed for review.
- The final decision on the submitted manuscript will be given no later than two months (8 weeks) from the submission of the manuscript, unless an additional review process is required.
A research article is a complete study of a research activity or part of a research with a complete study of the topic. The article must meet scientific principles, including experimental design and adequate statistical analysis. The study must meet the bioethical aspects of research. Meta-analytical studies and epidemiological studies are included in the category of research articles.
A review article is a literature review that is comprehensive, critical-analytical, provides current information on a topic, or contains forward-looking views on a problem. The review article must provide the latest information from previous studies, convey the author's analysis and critical study of the collection of facts or data, and conclude it into an acceptable view or one that will be used for future development.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.