No Popular Articles in this month
About the Journal
Jurnal Komunikasi Pembangunan is accredited as a ‘Sinta 3’ journal in the Science and Technology Index (SINTA) , an online scientific portal managed by the Ministry of Research and Higher Education (Ristekdikti) Republic of Indonesia
Jurnal Komunikasi Pembangunan is indexed and searchable in the following databases:
- Google Scholar
- Garba Rujukan Digital (GARUDA)
Aims and Scope
Jurnal Komunikasi Pembangunan (Jurnal KMP) is a peer-review journal that publishes original research and several literature reviews about development communication. Development communication involves the strategic use of communication for the alleviation of social problems in evolving societies through the development and social change agents/means. This journal covered individual, small group, community, grass-roots organization, government, and private sector that works local, national, and global levels.
This journal accepts articles that discuss:
- strategic communication and participatory communication includes ICT for development, communication campaign, corporate social responsibility communication, storytelling about development, consciousness-raising, advocacy, social entrepreneurship, entertainment education;
- crisis communication and risk communication includes environment communication;
- development journalism and international communication includes radio community, citizen journalism, transnational communication, public diplomacy;
- cultural communication includes indigenous communication, ritual communication;
- online media and internet;
- conflict and communication;
- health communication.