Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper has not been published or is in the process of being submitted to another journal.
- The manuscript is written in MSWORD format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscripts should be typed using Times New Roman fonts at 12 points. Margins on all four sides are 3 cm, and total number of pages is 10-15. Tables, Graphs, and Figures should be placed after the References of the manuscript.
- Manuscripts are prepared by following the Writing Guidelines.
- To be reviewed by peer reviewers, make sure to upload the manuscript following the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review, without writing the name and affiliation of the author.
Authors submitting manuscripts should understand and agree that copyright of manuscripts of the article shall be assigned/transferred to Jurnal Keteknikan Pertanian. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA) where Authors and Readers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, but they must give appropriate credit (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.