No Popular Articles in this month
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright NoticeAuthors submitting manuscripts should understand and agree that copyright of manuscripts published are held Jurnal Ilmu Keluarga & Konsumen. The statement to release the copyright to Jurnal Ilmu Keluarga dan Konsumen is stated in Copyright Release Form. Copyright encompass exclusive rights to reproduce, to distribute, and to sell any part of the journal articles in all form and media. The reproduction of any part of this journal is allowed with a written permission from Jurnal Ilmu Keluarga dan Konsumen.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.