Habitus Aquatica : Journal of Aquatic Resources and Fisheries Management (Habitus Aqua J; e-ISSN 2721-1525) is published by Department of Aquatic Resource Management, Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences, IPB University. Habitus Aquatica is published periodically twice a year, containing the peer reviewed publication of basic and applied research articles in a broad range of subject areas relevant to aquatic and fisheries science. The journal publishes articles, short communications, and reviews that contribute to a scientific understanding in the areas of Aquatic Science including and related to structure and dynamics of aquatic ecosystems, impacts and adaptations to pollution and global changes, socio-economical analysis of environmental benefits, impacts and bioconservation, ecosystems restoration and ecological engineering; and Fisheries Science including fisheries biology, aquaculture, environment, chemistry and biochemistry.
- Fish biodiversity of seagrass bed in Tanjung Tiram Waters, South Konawe, Southeast Sulawesi
- Sediment characteristics of Sei Carang Waters, Tanjungpinang City - Indonesia
- Ichthyofauna of Lake Buaya, South Sulawesi
- Evaluation of water quality of Crown Golf Ornamental Lake, North Jakarta based on N and P content
- Population structure of pacific oyster (Crassostrea irredalei, Thunberg 1793) in Pabean Ilir, Indramayu