Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideratio (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italic, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Author(s) who published in this journal agree to following terms:
- Author(s) must understand and agree that the copyright script in published owned by the Sodality:Jurnal Sosiologi Pedesaan. The copyright includes reproducing and selling the manuscript to all parties.
- Everyone can cite every manuscript published in Sodality:Jurnal Sosiologi Pedesaan for educational purposes, with the author's name and the Sodality:Jurnal Sosiologi Pedesaan Journal on reference.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.