Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been previously published, and is not submitting to another journal. The Author Declaration Form (see below) has been filled out and signed.
- Article scope is field and/or laboratory experiment, or review article.
- Year of experiment is less than five years.
- The text has double space; use a 12-point font; use italics instead of underscores (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, images, and tables are placed at the end after the References.
- Text and reference styles have followed the Author Guidelines (see below).
- Number of words for title is less than 16.
- Abstracts are written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Number of words for abstract is less than 200.
- No reference within reference.
- References are at least 80% aged 10 years or less.
- References are at least 80% from journal article.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Number of total pages is less than 17 (double space).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.docx or .doc) file format.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.