Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The authors who publish an article(s) in Jurnal Agribisnis Indonesia have to understand and agree that the copyright of article published is owned by Jurnal Agribisnis Indonesia including to reproduce, distribute and sell this journal to public.Every people is allowed to cite any part of the article in Jurnal Agribisnis Indonesia with writing the author(s) name and Jurnal Agribisnis Indonesia in references.